DIRECT DRIVE EXHAUST FAN 1/4 HP 115V-1PH 11-3/4″ WHEEL
SQUARE BASE- 21″ X 21″
High Speed Direct Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan with speed control (speed control included for single phase only), disconnect switch and 11-3/4″ Wheel. Exhaust Fan handles 500 CFM @ -0.500″ wc ESP, Fan runs at 1171 RPM. Exhaust Motor: 0.250 HP, 1 Phase 115 V, 60Hz, 3.8 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Completely enclosed drive compartment protects motor from airborne contaminants.
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life.
- Variable Speed Control on Single Phase Units Only. (VFDs required to adjust speed for 3 phase versions)
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from aluminum.
- Units up to 24″ nominal wheel can be wall mounted
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment. (Size 12 & larger)
- Standard emergency disconnect switch. (Size 12 & larger)
OPTIONS – These additional accessories will result in cost variation.
- Gravity Damper. (UL705 Only)
- Motorized Damper. (UL705 Only)
- Wall Mount Sleeve.
- Roof Curb. (Vented and Non-Vented)
- Grease Collection Box. (Size 12 & larger)
- Bird Screen. (UL705 Only)
- Base Hinging Kit or Hinged Sub Base. (for NFPA96 compliance)
- Combination package that includes a supply fan mounted on the same roof curb.
|Model VXD10 thru VXD360 shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown are based on tests and procedures performed in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and Publication 311, and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Rating Program.Models VXD10 thru VXD360 are ETL Listed under file number 3049729-002 and comply with UL705 (electrical) Standards and CSA Std C22.2, No 113.
Models VXD12 thru VXD360 are ETL Listed under file number 3049729-001 and comply with UL762 Standards.